Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Again.




I know I'm not truly back to blogging as the time just isn't there, but there are some things that need documenting.

I am, however, moving. In the time between high school and college graduation, I moved my main belongings 13 times, 14 if you count the month in Czech Republic.

Since graduating from Hope I have:
moved back to Ohio
moved to East Harlem (New York, NY)
moved to South Slope (Brooklyn, NY)
and this Sunday... to Red Hook (more Brooklyn, NY... it's a big place)

Hopefully someday in the next 5 years I'll have one of those homes you stay in. But for now I'm moving into a 3 story building. Our entrance goes to the second and third floors. There are four awkward and nice boys on that floor. On my floor there are four bedrooms, one bathroom, and one common area with the kitchen and living space. There'll be me, 2 girls and one guy. I have yet to meet the guy, but he sounds pretty alright. It'll be an adventure. I'm a little nervous to begin! It's the first time I've lived with people I didn't really know since college. Wish me luck!

No comments: