Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thrilled to Sleep

I would like more rest time. I got a decent night's sleep last night, but would really prefer not to rush off to pick up food and then go to work. For reasons that don't really make enough sense I have been incredibly stressed this week. [Thank goodness I've had Julie & Luke to destress me, haha] I felt miserable on Monday and took the afternoon off to sleep. I haven't gone to any shows or events this entire week, yet I still feel in need of rest. Of course, this probably has to do with working all day the other four days and then working from home during the evenings. To be honest, I'm a little worried about theatre as a life pursuit. What if burning the candle at both ends actually causes problems other than slight crankiness, headaches, and colds?! gasp


In good news, I FINALLY received the second play that Jeri and I are going to do next semester. I like it. I have been spending a lot of my "free time" thinking about our project. I am incredibly excited to have a project of our own. As much as I have enjoyed this semester... it's all for someone else's vision and that means that you aren't going off of the adrenaline as often as you might if it were you own.

Okay, off to pick up food for Thanksgiving! And then to work! Woo!

No comments: