Friday, April 2, 2010

Float

I am so grateful for spoken word poetry and confidently soft instrumentals.


Lent is nearing an end and a lot of things are changing for me. Of course, there is always plenty to be thankful for. I am working at a theater at home this summer and searching for a second job [hoping to get better results than last summer]. I would like to spend a little time out of the Ohio/Michigan region... possibly in Texas with my brother in May or early June. After July 31st is still TBD. Tomorrow we have a day off of tech, but we start back up on Sunday and open on Thursday. It all goes quite quickly and I am hoping to have my voice [and mind] back in full effect before Sunday. I have a lot to do this weekend and lately I've been playing catch-up a lot. However, I've been floating through the rapids through most of it. If we're sticking with the analogy I'll admit that not all the floating is being done above water and there's a lot of spitting and sputtering going on. It's hard to reach extra high when the ground you're standing on is moving so unpredictably. In these cases you can just sit and still end up in unexpected grandeur.

There's a great supportive company to be thankful for and lately there has been great weather for my walks from the house to the theater... and for the drive to The Junction tonight! Woo! 10,000 points to the weather for letting me take the top off.



xoxo.

No comments: