Saturday, August 21, 2010

I started to tell you...

I wish Pandora would stop making every commercial about New York gyms. I know, I know, I need to exercise; Must you make me feel even more guilty? The East River path is two blocks away and I have two 5lb weights, a yoga mat, and a jump rope waiting for me in my room. I also have the brilliant ability to make excuses out of nothing. I could probably get sympathy from a few people for tomorrow, it's a 10+ hour work day, but starting Monday every day for the next two weeks will be a 9-12 hour work day so if that's what I'm basing it on, I'll have to lower my self standards... and that's not the best idea.

I had intentions of going to bed when I got home from work, but the kids jumping rope and singing playground songs (at 12:30 at night) outside my window made it too difficult for me to fall asleep. So, I'm red-eyed and not motivated, but awake.

I do recognize that I have updated a very small amount of people about what is going on in my life. It's been a little busy so I haven't really had a chance to sit and gather all of my thoughts. Then, I did the inevitable and too much happened to fit it all in one blog and so I'm just going to tell you what I need to to let the kids quiet down.

My apartment is fabulous! It's a two-bedroom that I am sharing with a friend-from-high-school, Lindsay and her boyfriend, Cameron. It's been a little over two weeks and I have a good feeling for the next 50.

[phone rings]

No comments: