Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"I don't give a damn, I'm happy as a clam"



Note: Posting this one Weepies song makes me want to post a zillion. "Nobody knows me at all"... "The World Spins Madly On"... their songs are just so simply relate able.



Yesterday I ran 30 minutes outside and my lack of energy after just a few miles worried me so I decided to give my legs a rest and try and do 5 tomorrow. I also realize I have a lot of cover letter writing to do. This Independent Contractor/ Freelancer thing is difficult. Example: Yesterday I received an invite for an interview and an offer for a gig. However, even if I get both of those jobs, I still will not make enough money to eat in November. I will just barely make enough to pay for my rent.

So, 1 on-line application for a seasonal positions, 1 cover/resume, and 1 random letter out today, with a few more to go before the day is through.

and I went grocery shopping!



PS. The weather is so strange today. I was warm outside in jeans and a t-shirt.

No comments: