Friday, October 15, 2010

With the Lights On

"If it's the way you've always been doing it, you're probably doing it wrong" woke me up. I have so much to say about this, but I must sleep.
I shall continue to read and to listen in attempt to stay away from that void.


I have been somewhere new since a week ago yesterday. I know what I need to focus on. Monday will be filled with phone calls, reading, and self-reflection. I have it set for those things. There is so much to be and I am here. I am so far and so close that I am here.

I am alive and loved.





I feel good.

I leave something behind tomorrow and as I walk out the door I will reconnect with someone who helped me through so much of last Autumn. I am so excited to have her in the city for a bit <3. And, I'm designing a small show (10 day gig) and then it's into the unknown, but the known* is good, so I shall not predict it away.



*known until something changes... transforms.

No comments: