Wednesday, December 15, 2010

But it's all here for you

"And here's all you have to do,
Get up, get up, get out of bed.
Let the sunshine fill your head..."

The previous post was a little mopey. I still miss summer and my throat still hurts, but today was one of those days where I have to sit back and acknowledge that I'm infinitely blessed and my life's pretty great.

I'm wonderfully excited for the near future. Assistant Lighting Designing. Lighting Designing. Producing. Living the Dream [minus the finances].



ps. Livingston Taylor's "bluer than blue" popped into my head tonight for the first time in a long time. I've associated this song with a lot of people in my life, starting with my sister when she left for college. It wasn't a perfect comparison, but it was the general feeling. Luckily the song, and the rest of the cd, is on the USB drive I have here in the city (I'm missing a different one). So great. More songs should be written about pajamas.

No comments: