Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pink

I know I'm only five years out of high school so it sounds a little ridiculous me saying this, but stuff like this is just one more reason why I don't think our world is doomed and why I want to work with high schoolers and/ or junior highers at some point. Um, let the video load and skip to the part where you see the baseball players. Jokes and transitions on SNL vary in quality. Don't let this be your make or breaker for the respect tally. Anyways, the point is, we care. We as people, as young people, as grown ups, as senior citizens, we care about each other. And, when we can do nothing else we just do whatever we can think of to show we care. And that's what these high school boys did. They made the decision to put pink tape on them and if all it did was add color to their wardrobe, cause conversations with the refs, and bring warm fuzzies to a few people... well, I'd say it was worth it. You can never have too many warm fuzzies.

No comments: