Thursday, April 9, 2009

Only in Dreams

I just woke up from a much-needed to sounds of people in the hallway. I was having a dream about the people I was friends with at the start of this program going to the beach without me. I wonder what this means?


I guess I had forgotten about the beach. I bet it'll be nice enough for the beach by the time I get home... I think I'll go.



I have almost no plans for my last weekend here. Isn't that strange?
I think I had too nice of a time with Amy here :)

It was so strange when she left. I still felt at home, but just as if...
Well, I don't know. All I know is that it was wonderful having her here. We went running. We walked around a bunch. It was so beautiful out. We were truly able to enjoy London. We also had plenty of adventures, including a trip to Stratford-Upon-Avon.
I am endlessly grateful for good friends.

No comments: