Saturday, December 19, 2009

One by one they came, and one by one they...

I am finishing up my last project for MD, which I have been putting off all week. I don't like endings and people are leaving '305'. One suitcase is packed. I have presents to buy today and other "to-do's" today. There is excitement planned for nearly every day up to New Year's. Yet, I still am not ready to go.


On a happier note. I am giving Cole, my designer's brand-new son The Lorax, Goodnight Moon, and The Monster at the End of this Book for his first birthday [the day he turned a minute old]. Since the second two books are board books I only wrote in the first. In the following The Lorax and while it's true for Cole, it is also true for you... and so, I will share it:

Cole- Welcome to the World!

Life can be limited without an imagination.
Please make sure to dream; you'll be a sensation!
As you grow, listen and listen close:
You will find the things and people who matter most!
People will take care of you.
Make sure to take care of them too!
And remember: the Seussical, musical, mythical, and beautiful make things magical.
And so, Can YOU!

No comments: