Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Not so Lost Angel

I, along with a zillion other people, openly love Lady Gaga. There are probably things wrong with her and at some time she may stop being amazing. She might end up not being an amazing person and there are a million things about her I don't know, but the confidence she has displayed thus far is reassuring. It is possible for people to grow up in this world and [at least some of this time] show they're great and be proud.

And "In a recent interview for an Australian radio post, the singer declared [On rumors of being a intersexed]:
"My beautiful vagina is very offended. I'm not offended; my vagina is offended."
Then she added: "I'm not embarrassed. I sold four million records in six
months; I'm not embarrassed about any...thing. I think this is society's
reaction to a strong woman. The idea that we equate strength with men
and a penis is a symbol of male strength, you know, it is what it is.
But like I said," the dance-pop diva reiterated, "I am not offended at
all, but my vagina might be a little bit upset."


Yes. Exactly. Being intersexed would be no big deal, but no vagina likes to be mistaken for a boy part [just like the other way around]. Love it.

No comments: