Monday, August 25, 2008

It might get worse before it gets better...

Today I have been particularly out of sorts. On days like this I feel as though I should withdraw so as not to negatively affect people. Yet I also feel as though I should reach out in hopes of switching the switch back. Talking to Tim tonight helped that. Now that I am tired enough to sleep going to bed will help even more.


////////////////////////////////////////////////////



Sometimes I'm just not sure what is important. Tonight I decided encouraging others is important. I've narrowed out most other things.


////////////////////////////////////////////////////


I am scared I will not do enough. I feel as though I should do extraordinary things and I am worried I will be basic, typical and not live up to the opportunities I have been given.

I don't know what to do.


I think it's jsut that time of year...

No comments: