Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Be Not Afeard


When I am asked what my greatest fear is, I state "dying alone,"
but these days I'm not so sure...


Here are some things I am scared of:
Growing Old Alone
Being unloveable

Some things I really don't like to the extent I do crazy things to avoid them:

Failure
Being deemed "annoying" or just generally disliked.
Broken Hearts
Rejection

And some things a lot of people are scared of that I am not:
Spiders (although I'll jump if they or anything else startles me... and I don't like the thought of them crawling on me without my knowledge)
Snakes
Public Speaking
Heights
(although I don't like to hang off the cats...)
Dying
Flying
Bridges
Storms





What are yours?



Mr. Rogers used to tell me that people can like me just the way I am. What I don't understand is, if they can, why don't they?

No comments: