Thursday, October 2, 2008

Read it a thousand times.

I can't explain this, but I feel brand new and as old as the sand at the same time.

It's a combination of sleeping in, waking up to the sun pouring warmth from the window, checking off big things from to-do lists, not eating right, seeing friends all day long, not being confined to a schedule, Tom Petty, being in love with the world, being breakable, confessing truths, running 5-4-3-2-1+2oos, wearing sweatpants, being dropped off, showering, yoga. yoga. yoga, ice cream, friends, friends, Ingrid Michaelson, 'radio lounge', being happy, being, visiting lichty, being 5-years-old, phone calls with Jackie E, drawing stars on my calves, happy phone calls with aaron, texts, crying, and knowing that I am breakable, overwhelmed, cared for and meaningful. I have a purpose. I have a lot of homework. I care about people and I know what it means to love.


I wish the world for you.

No comments: