Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sometimes I find myself wishing I could go back to high school thinking I'd do better there now that I know what I know and having the skills I've developed, but facebook* does a good job of reminding me to just appreciate where I am now... because the days that you were not happy happened for a reason that would still exist if you went back.

Maybe that didn't make sense, but the moral of the story is that I couldn't be who I am now with the people from then because they aren't the people I know now... they may be similar, but they are still high schoolers and perhaps didn't watch quite enough Mister Rogers as children <3


*specifically throw-back albums.


Note: There were lots of wonderful times in high school and I wouldn't mind spending more time with my friends-- because they're pretty wonderful- especially those I've kept some sort of contact with...

No comments: