Tuesday, November 4, 2008

That's how I feel about you

One of the most interesting things about being a living bean (or being, if you will) is that you're alive. Maybe I am alone in this, but sometimes I forget that I am alive. It isn't just not living in the present, it's just forgetting that there's no need to wait. You're living now, so go! Go accomplish something miraculous.
So often I am planning the future or reflecting on the past that while I am getting things done or ready, I am not living actively. The other day I was talking with a close friend and we were discussing someone in her life who was hesitant about being at a certain level now. The question is not just if not now, then when? But rather, why not now? Or maybe it's not a question, but rather a reality. Life is happening right now.




....so, um, what am I supposed to be doing?

No comments: