Thursday, June 25, 2009

On and On

It's a long story, but a long-time friend has ex-communicated me. It's a strange occurrence because usually when friends and I stop talking it is a gradual process. I understand his rationale, there's logic, but I can't help, but be sad. I miss him.

On a happier note:
This weekend is going to be wonderful! Tealla comes home tomorrow so we can run together on Saturday. After we run I am going to rush home, shower and jump on the road to Port Clinton. I will meet up with Melissa for lunch between her jobs. Then I will continue on to a Detroit area suburb where I will meet up with Tim and Michelle who I haven't seen since... I saw Tim in December, but I can't honestly remember when I last saw Michelle.

In other news, yesterday's lunch with MJ was wonderful. I could have talked to her for quite a bit longer.

I had an interview yesterday, but they said they probably weren't hiring any more college students. While I have no retail experience, I still hope they change their minds.

Once Upon a Mattress is going really well. As long as the enthusiasm keeps up and the actors sing LOUD on show nights, it's going to be a great, fun show. I hope you are able to come see the show: July 23rd, 24th, and 25th at 7:00 p.m.

No comments: