Friday, September 3, 2010

The moth three years later

I thought I had been watching how high I was climbing, but I suppose I misjudged. My weight hadn't changed much and gravity is a constant, but when I fell the equal and opposite force was far greater than I imagined it would be. I had avoided the mountains for quite a while, choosing to stroll upon low hills with slight possibilities. But, you were more and so I ignored your words of warning and pleaded with you to come with me. I was tired of the ground and wanted to enjoy more with you. You could not have given me enough reasons to avoid the beautiful rush and the view. I didn't realize how far I'd wandered and how bruised my knees would be when the scene was over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, did you write that? Sister, you're amazing.