Saturday, August 1, 2009

[Almost Counts]

So I just stepped on the scale and while I'm 1.5 lbs heavier than I was this morning, I tried on a pair of last summer's shorts before I weighed myself and... okay, well the first pair was able to be zipped, but wasn't decent. However! The second pair (while should be checked by an outside source during the day time) may very well be wearable. Woo! for almost fitting into some of my own clothes again.

And I wouldn't have even tried except today when I saw Tealla she said I was looking toner (or some word of that sort) than earlier this summer. She definitely boosted my confidence. Now if we can just get confidence for this Rocky Horror Picture Show...
and then for the race the following morning (probably the best idea ever... or...)


Woo!

No comments: