Tuesday, August 25, 2009

There's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.


Good New of the Day [which will span the week]:

Marcus emailed me an idea of my schedule from the 8th-25th of September and we have previews, techs, focuses, or openings on all, but two of the days/nights. I'm going to be insanely busy and probably not see much of New York in September, but I'm going to be helping with two great shows. One is at The Vineyard and one is at Columbia's Miller Theatre. I am beyond excited.

I received an email from my good friend, Amy and contrary to the email she sent me the other week, she WILL be at Hope this weekend. I haven't seen her since I was in London. She is one of my favorite friends, full of patience, love and peace. I can't wait to catch up with her!

I talked with my friend Jeri who is going to be studying in London this semester and she is back home in Chicago until the 1st when she flies across the pond. Since I am going to be in Chicago this Thursday/Friday I am going to have lunch with her on Friday! After lunch I will drive to Holland.

AND I just read on The Kletz's fb page that they have games now... including scrabble. How am I ever going to get work done there in the Spring? Haha.


I am drinking a cup of tea and content with the world.

No comments: