Saturday, December 6, 2008

And You

Whenever someone goes through one of those oh-no-I-don't-know-what-I-am-going-to-do-with-my-life moments, one of the first questions to ask is "What's Important to you?". And every once in awhile I'll remember things that are important to me, but overall the answer would have to be people. I like to see people being real and feeling a part of things. Other people experiencing emotions or connections amazes me. I knew this before today, but I was just reminded today.




[Note from Dec. 18th, 2008: There were a few additional sentences that weren't finished that I deleted. I had intentions of coming back to this entry and explain more about this. However, now I don't remember what it was that caused me to remember that people were important to me. They are important though. My question to you is: What's important to you? I'm still searching]

No comments: