Thursday, December 18, 2008

"Draft"

This entry was written in December. I'm never going to finish it so I'll just post it now. It's the first of Feb.
------------------------------------------------------


I hate being lonely.


-Play well with others
-Get that GPA back up...

Worries for London
weather: http://golondon.about.com/od/planningyourtrip/qt/weather.htm





"i shook my tambourine the whole time, because it helped me remember that even though i was going through different neighborhoods, i was still me." j.s. foer

"And don't spend your time looking around for something you want that can't be found. When you find out you can live without it and go along not thinking about it, I'll tell you something true- the bear necessities of life will coome to you, they'll come to you..."

No comments: