Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's a whole 'nother world

You know the easiness of traveling has gotten to you when a friend informs you she'll be in Barcelona and during that time you only have a day(ish) free and that is tomorrow... and you still look up to see if there would be flights at the right time within your price range.

Inevitably, there weren't...
but I was would've flown to Barcelona for 24 hours to see a friend.

sigh.

Sometimes I wish I could do that in US, but it just never seemed as possible there. Plus, there are some reallllly cheap flights to Barcelona (if you get them at the right times)

I can't believe I have to go back to Ohio so soon.


Have I told you that despite my original hesitancy on London, I am now kindasortainlove with it.
I'm not sure if coming back will be in the cards, but I don't think I'd mind if it was.
I think reverse culture shock is going to be harder than the original culture shock.

No comments: