Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Whatever, I'll sleep on it and come up with something great"
-MD, the designer

/////////

When I get married I'm playing the "Catch a Falling Star" song

/////////

Sometimes big challenges imitate me. It's not necessarily things that are a "big deal," but rather things I am not confident about... there are not that many of these things, so when I run into them, it makes my tummy nervous.

/////////

I like people who nod and yes during church and plays and beauty

/////////

There's a scene in a Boy and His Soul that makes me want to grow old with someone even more than I already do. It also makes me miss my grandparents.

////////

I don't mind running errands for people, but I dislike the uncertainty of how much soy milk they want in their coffee.

////////

Interstitial spaces are important.

2 comments:

Eeyore said...

will you be doing his choreography while you play "falling star," because that would make for a popular youtube video.

Goose said...

I don't think it could be done any other way :)