Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Too much pie, chocolate and other junk...

We made this recipe for Roman Chicken the other night. It was delicious.




I took a nap today from 7:30 or 8:00 p.m. until around 10:30 p.m. It's now 2:40 a.m. and I can't sleep... I am waking up in three and a half hours. As much as I enjoy sleep, the need for it is terribly inconvenient.

As not ready as I sometimes feel for New York, I am kind of ready to go. I'll miss now then, but I'm afraid of wasting time if I am gifted too much more. My to do list is in no way complete, but I worry the time could be better spent.


And I'm not sure whether or not to spend my birthday in Michigan. I've sort of lost touch with people, but I miss them... bah. Thoughts?
Perhaps Chicago is the better alternative... less stress and I'm much more likely to have a generally good time I think.

No comments: