Monday, February 1, 2010

Miss you...

The worst part about being busy is you can't put things on hold. I have a financial management exam on Tuesday and the ask-your-questions session is in a few hours, but right now I just want to be with family or to be held or... or something- anything else.


I'm not a fan of having an overriding sadness. I understand the purpose of the emotion [kinda], but sometimes it seems as if every syllabus is against giving you room for such a thing. Besides, I'd have to make things up and I already feel 10 feet behind with my shows. Yuck.

I'm going to bed.

A few years ago [maybe even 9 or 10 years ago] I taped quotes around my room in Ohio. I don't know if many are still up, but I do know that on my nightstand, next to my bed it says:

I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake

So, thank you Ernest, that is what I am going to do.

No comments: