Friday, February 19, 2010

The third [of 40] day of written thankfulness


"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense."

-Emerson


Oh! A wonderful Friday full of things to be thankful for...

-An understanding production team that doesn't increase my stress when I'm late
-My body for letting me bike for just over an hour AND lift a bit
-Reading an entire book for myself while I biked/being able to do something I wanted to do instead of what I felt obligated to do
-Hot chocolate
-Having immense love for "nonsense"
-Getting a tiny bit of the kitchen clean
-Oyster Crackers and 0-point Vegetable soup
-Man Vs. Food
-Julie's message: "tag, you're it!"
-People who believe in love and falling in love

No comments: