Thursday, September 18, 2008

Maaaaail Call!

Today my day was extra wonderful. There were some yucky parts and then some nice parts that evened it out.. and THEN there were two great things almost right in a row...
1. Rachel gave me MORE FOLDERS. Now every subject can have its own folder. This may seem like something not worth getting excited about to you, but I have been living out of one folder all semester since I get too tired to find them in Meijer and it's been adding to stress. Thus, I was super excited to receive these awesome gifts from one of my favorite housemate-friends. AND to add to the excitement, I received MAIL today. It was one of my first pieces of the semester and super unexpected. Amber sent me a letter :) I carried it with me for the rest of the day. I love letters and love Amber.

I compulsively check my mailbox. Anytime I pass it I open it. Often the mailman just slides our mail through our slot, but I need to check the box-- just in case. Sometimes there's mail there. Sometimes I will leave the house at 10 p.m. and return at 2 a.m., but I will check the mailbox as I leave and as I return. Part of me knows that there will be nothing there, but I'd hate to miss the excitement if there was. This is the same reason I used to stay up really late in the summer, but that's a whole different post-- or rather, a whole conversation with Jake from a few summers ago... perhaps the Grease summer... or maybe even Joseph.

If you would like me to send you a letter, please let me know of your address. Even if you think I have it, you should probably check.
If you would like to send me a letter (!!!!!) my mailing address is:
57 East 12th street
Town, State, Zip.
You can figure out the rest or ask me. It's best not to post the whole thing in one location-- you know, just in case :)

No comments: