Thursday, March 18, 2010

Acrostic 1: SB

St. Patrick's Day silliness
Printers with giraffes next to them
Really good sauce, pasta, broccoli, spinach, and a dinner I didn't have to make
Infinity
Napping
Good drivers

Break signals
Radio stations playing songs good enough to dance to while in traffic
Escaping
Austin, Houston, Chicago [and all the people I'm going to see there]
Kites. I didn't do anything with one today, but I'm thankful they exist. I have lots of good memories with them.

Anna Jo and Jeff letting me stay with them here in Chicago
Discussions with my mom
Vaginas and Jains sounding alike. I mean no disrespect, but it makes their beliefs about women's cycles funnier
Excellent parallel parking on the first try
New friends
Trees
Understanding financial management today and the homework due
Running [and stopping to sit on benches]
Electric wheelchairs- and driving behind them. They're crazy complex
SXSW?

No comments: