Monday, March 1, 2010

I eat a lot of pretzels.

Monday. Day 13?
I have this strange feeling I'm going to be a bit off count for most of Lent. Oops.



If I ever did these lists in order of the greatest things of that particular day [that was different than the day before] SUNSHINE would have to be at the top of my list today. It was sunny out and goodness! It was fantastic.
Andi and I went on a run and thankfully she carried the weight of the conversation because otherwise I don't think I could have kept up the pace that was already slowing down my speedy friend.

Other things to be thankful for...
-Being remembered
-My sister and her flexibility, understanding, and wonderfulness
-Julie for giving me this purple and gray shirt
-Meghan and I's conversation until 2:30 last night when I tried to go to bed at midnight
-Housemates who don't take you toooo seriously when you sent them ridiculous emails at 2A
-Jackie listening when she should be being productive and for letting me borrow her phone since my phone is incompetent
-The whole house for listening as I try to make simple decisions <3
-Lasagna with less calories than peanut butter M&Ms
-York Peppermint Patties
-Permission to skip the production meeting
-Second and Third winds
-Sweatshirts
-Water colors
-My legs for letting me run all 35 minutes
-Stretching
-Booster seats so you can see over the monitors
-Being able to be helpful [sometimes]
-The flower[!!!] pedals that are beginning to sneak up



Okay. As always there are plenty of other things, but it's 2:30A, my hands are cold, and I still have things to do before bed... or 8A financial management... whichever comes first.

No comments: