Monday, March 8, 2010

More thanks, stories someday

I am so thankful to have this spring break adventure coming up! I believe Ed said it's around 272ish hours until we see each other! Austin and Houston... wonderful :)

I am thankful for the wonderful run Andi and I did in the sun today. I wore shorts and even did abs and a little bit of lifting afterwards. I also did this odd game on the bike for five minutes that passed the time quickly.

Thank goodness I finally have a telephone I can make calls on. My housemates were incredibly generous about letting me use their phones, but it's nice to not have to rely on them. However, I will now be texting less and when I do it shall be ridiculously slow.

I am also thankful for the ability to stay calm during my 'meh' performance on my religion midterm.

And I am thankful for the understanding of my roommate and the laughter that Amy and Jackie just shared with me. Oh 1 Corinthians 11:6. Take you out of context and you are much sillier and less offensive.

No comments: