Monday, March 29, 2010

Feeling the way cotton candy tastes

Yesterday was filled with grand conversations. I am so grateful for a roommate who talks and listens... and who tolerates me jumping into her bed when I get home at 2:30 am.

I am thankful for the wonderful people I meet. I met more interesting people at the airport and once back in Chicago had a great conversation with a friend from New York yesterday. I think I am on the right track and am now just hoping that I'll make the right decisions to create positive change, love, and not starve or sleep in the cold.

I am thankful for great siblings. My brother even went back to the place with the delicious breakfast tacos [you missed out, ed ;)] to pick up the coat I brilliantly left there on the way to the airport. I am thankful for my sister and Jeff letting me spend a bit of time in their place before getting on the road and I am thankful for how beautiful Chicago is at night. I've never left the city so late at night, but the traffic was much lighter and the cityscape was spectacular.

I am also thankful for beautiful poetry and the butterflies associated with "A Finger, Two Dots, Then Me".

No comments: