Friday, March 12, 2010

The Future Freaks me out (so I think of today)



Things to be thankful for:
"The Last Five Years"
Wearing my green skirt and no coat today! Beautiful!
Having conversations so that grumpiness is back to friendship
High Schoolers. It's true, we do keep getting older and they stay the same age.
Conversations with Jackie Ellis.
A fairly successful lighting design presentation and productive production meeting
Reading a page of Dramaturgical Sensibility and realizing I'm too tired for this.
Stuffing programs with wonderful dancers
Dancers in general
My friends going to see my show <3
Missing Olga and Jana. Maybe some day I'll make it to the Ukraine...
Naps
Casey! Who brings joy to my life every time I see her
Only one week until Texas!
Getting to see my sister TOMORROW!!

No comments: